Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Comparing at summer camp
Savana5457 posted:
Well, I am a bulimic, and I am not happy to say that. I am ashamed of who I am, and my body is hideous. It's summer obviously, and I am still at square one, no where. I have camp in a week, and I am a bit nervous. I know there will be a pool i know and also skinnier, free people. I have slowly began to come out of recovery, as in I am setting it to the side, and I am unsure how to stay on track with all the others around. The worst part of me is I compare myself to others. I am confused as to what to do????? And how to maintain my negative feelings

lostkate responded:
Why would you want to maintain negative feelings? Try to think positive, I know thats easier to write then to do. Believe in yourself, you can do it.

Kate

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 16 and I've been battling anorexia for the past year. I'm 5'10 and 127 pounds. I hope on gaining weight in the near future...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.