Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Comparing at summer camp
Savana5457 posted:
Well, I am a bulimic, and I am not happy to say that. I am ashamed of who I am, and my body is hideous. It's summer obviously, and I am still at square one, no where. I have camp in a week, and I am a bit nervous. I know there will be a pool i know and also skinnier, free people. I have slowly began to come out of recovery, as in I am setting it to the side, and I am unsure how to stay on track with all the others around. The worst part of me is I compare myself to others. I am confused as to what to do????? And how to maintain my negative feelings

lostkate responded:
Why would you want to maintain negative feelings? Try to think positive, I know thats easier to write then to do. Believe in yourself, you can do it.

Kate

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've suffered from EDNOS, Anorexia, and Bulimia for about 7 years. The cause is a longing for control and comfort because of many situations that ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.