Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Will anorexia ever leave
tiredofbeingblue posted:
I have been battling anorexia for 17 years on and off. I am now 32 and I am tired of feeling fat all the time, and being depressed. Being depressed tends to make me not want to eat, other than looking at myself and feeling and thinking I am fat I barely eat, I am tired of this and want to change what can I do?

lostkate responded:
Hi
Welcome,
Try seeking an nutritionist or an eating disorder support group or a therapist who specialized in eating disorder. Will anorexia ever leave, for me, I say no. Im going to be 50 this year. It never really goes away but you can change the way you think, it will get better.

Kate

Natkc57 replied to lostkate's response:
Maybe you should go to a Mental Health Clinic in your area they can help also your doctor might prescribe medication to take to curb the binging.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm the mother of one beautiful, 16 month old daughter. I'm married to the most amazing and very supportive man in the world. I'm 24 year...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.