Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anorexia, anorexia, athletica
Bunnychic posted:
I have been working my ass off for the past three days Because I'm paranoid of gaining weight. But today I'm extremely tired, I'm starving, but I don't have the strength to get up and eat lunch. >.> <.< oh well.

I've been being pushed to join a sport of some kind in high school but what kind of good exercise summer programs can I go too during summer? I'm currently 14 and most camps stop at 13. I really want to get into something so I won't have to be up for 3 hours exercising because I'm paranoid of gaining weight,

On the other hand, although I've been trying to lose it healthily and broke the habit of skipping meals. My symptoms of calorie counting, fear of gaining weight, weighing on the scale, and excessive unreasonable goal for weight loss have increased dramatically. Maybe my body doesn't feel like it's dying, but my mind does,

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone i am new here and is in need of some kind of support or advise. I'm a 20 year old college student and is suffering from bulimia. I fee...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.