Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

EDNOS, Anorexia, Bulimia
    sarahashley1211 posted:
    I've struggled for about 7 years and still suffer relapses constantly. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions that might help me other than counseling? Support and help is greatly appreciated. I respond to emails quicker so if you'd like to constantly be there for me please email me at newxlifexstory@aol.com . I'm alone in my struggles and suffer from anxiety and depression. If anyone wants to be support buddies, please contact me. I'll help you if you need help too! <3

Bunnychic responded:
    I'd like too but I'm 14 so... I mean only if you want too.

sarahashley1211 replied to Bunnychic's response:
    Age doesn't matter to me. That would be fantabulous!
    Its not the little things in life that define you but the big things. We all make mistakes but those of us who refuse to give up are the hope of those with no hope. Help those in need. Spread hope.

Bunnychic replied to sarahashley1211's response:
    My E-mail is thecloverbunny5@yahoo.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

33 y.o. now, and was supposed to have ED behaviours kicked before I turned 29. I went to treatment immediately out of college and was in community wit...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
    Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.