Skip to content
An_246199 posted:
Hi,I'm a 19 male.
I've been having anorexia for as long as I remember.
It becomes really serious when I interact with the opposite sex.
I feel like I'm gonna vomit while swallowing when I get into that situation.
It became more difficult now since I'm going to university so I'll be meeting girls around and therefore I get this anorexia all the time.
I remember I couldn't eat ANYTHING for 2 days because we were in vacation with a family I had a crush on their daughter!
Bunnychic responded:
That's not anorexia, that's called love. you probably just get nervous and get nauseous.

Or you have some kind of phobia.

But an ED, no. You just need to get rid of the fear or nervousness you have. Perhaps a therapist can help. But either way it's not a medical issue
alirisiver replied to Bunnychic's response:
Bunnychic ,thanks for responding to my problem.
In fact I don't really hope this is love.Since it's for Most of women I see.Am I gonna love them all?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Emma, just your usual type of teen girl....but just on the surface. Of course, i go to school, love sports, eat healthy, have a big family...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.