Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page:

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

An_246199 posted:
    Hi,I'm a 19 male.
    I've been having anorexia for as long as I remember.
    It becomes really serious when I interact with the opposite sex.
    I feel like I'm gonna vomit while swallowing when I get into that situation.
    It became more difficult now since I'm going to university so I'll be meeting girls around and therefore I get this anorexia all the time.
    I remember I couldn't eat ANYTHING for 2 days because we were in vacation with a family I had a crush on their daughter!
    Bunnychic responded:
    That's not anorexia, that's called love. you probably just get nervous and get nauseous.

Or you have some kind of phobia.

But an ED, no. You just need to get rid of the fear or nervousness you have. Perhaps a therapist can help. But either way it's not a medical issue
    alirisiver replied to Bunnychic's response:
    Bunnychic ,thanks for responding to my problem.
    In fact I don't really hope this is love.Since it's for Most of women I see.Am I gonna love them all?

Spotlight: Member Stories

i I'm 24 from Brooklyn New York I would like to start by saying that I always been an nice guys used to be very shy around people and timid when I...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
    Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.