Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need Help (tirgger?)
psuther posted:
I have been diagnosed with bulimia, but nothing I have tried seems t be helping. I have been seeing a counselor,but just seem to get angry with those who try help. I am a at the point where I don't know if I am ever going to beat this. I get so mad with myself if I gain any weight. I used to be overweight and was given a hard time about it now people pick at the fact I have lost too much much. Sometimes I am like what in the world do you want from me. My doctor is also aware of the problem, but has siad there isn't much she can do to help from a medical piont except encourage that I continue counseling. I am at the point I don't know if I can be honest enough with myself to figure out where this is stemming from. I am on medicine for depression and ptsd, but the counselor also insists that I have disssociative identity disorder.

I honestly dont think I am at a danger point for my weight/height. I am five foot tall and weigth 122. So, I wonder what is the danger anyways. If you have any suggestions or advice/encouragement please let me know. I feel stupid considering my undergraduate degree is in counseling and psychology. Should be like counselor heal thyself kind of thing.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i hate my life! I"LL ALWAYS HATE MY LIFE!!!!

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.