Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bulimia & Pregnancy
Kica0202 posted:
Hi,

I'm not sure if I am bulimic or not. I only purge sometimes. I was getting to the point where I was doing it about 4-5 times/week. I am also trying to conceive right now, but I plan to stop purging when I get pregnant. I only purge at night. I eat really healthy during the day and keep all food down. Some nights I eat a healthy dinner and don't purge. But if I do not eat healthy, I end up purging. Is this still considered being bulimic? I haven't had a period in almost 4 months. I want to know if this could be related to my purging or not? Since I eat healthy MOST of the time and do not purge, I don't think this has anything to do with the loss of my periods. I want to have a baby, so now I'm starting to wonder if this is affecting it?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.