Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be developing an eating disorder?
displaced83 posted:
First off, let me just state that I am a 29 year old female. I used to weigh almost 240 pounds. I started eating healthier about 7 or 8 months ago. I started to lose weight because of this. Obviously, it made me feel healthier, which made me happier. Within the past 2 or 3 months, I've started to restrict what I eat more and more. It's like unless I feel hungry, I don't feel in control, and I fear that I'll gain weight back. No one I'm close to knows I'm doing this because, unfortunately, I don't want to tell them because they will want me to stop. But I have it in my head that if I eat my stomach will hurt, which it does, and that it will be unhealthy for me. I'm sure my stomach hurting is all psychological. I have no other health problems, that I'm aware of, that would make my stomach hurt when I eat. What should I do?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone i am new here and is in need of some kind of support or advise. I'm a 20 year old college student and is suffering from bulimia. I fee...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.