Skip to content
Lost
momagain2011 posted:
I am 36 and a single mother to 3 of the most loving and beautiful kids ever! My problems started around 4 yrs ago. My ex cheated on me while I was pregnant with our daughter and after I had her. I started to feel ugly and fat and noticed by decreasing my calories for the day I started to drop weight. I have always been a thicker girl so when I got into a single digit clothing size I was so excited. So I kept going. I went from a size 12 to a 3 in a year. While I was pregnant with my son also my last child, I was restricitng calories and vomiting almost everyday. I was very lucky that he is healthy! I hate myself for what I did to him. 7 weeks after having him, I was in a size 2. My ex broke up with me and kicked me out of our home when I was 6 months along with our son. So I was extremly depressed too. I am now a size 1/2 to a 1. I wear an xs shirt. I am 5'1 and 103. I look into the mirror and still hate what I see. I still restrict my intake to 1000 calories a day and still vomit at least 3 times a week. I am also on prozac and wellbutrion.Please any advice I will take . I do not want this for my kids and do not want to die and not see them grow up

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am a 34 year old mother and 3 very sweet girls who right now are in foster care because of my eating disorder. I am fighting very hard to get the...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.