Skip to content
I can't stop losing weight!
Minagirl posted:
Hi, I'm so glad I found this place, I thought I was the only one having weight problems backwards from everyone else!
I'm 5' tall, and I weigh between 92 and 98lbs on a given day depending on how much I have eaten. This past year I got as low as 83lbs, and my high was 108lbs.
I don't diet per say, and I'm not skinny because I have any body image issues. Actually, if I take the time to look in the mirror and think about it, I'm so skinny it's kinda gross. I'd like to have a womans figure again, not a stick figures! LOL!
I work a very physical job and am very, very fit/toned, whatever you'd call it. No extra fat stores.
But the thing I'm having trouble with is I am just not hungry, I'm stressed all the time, and when I try to eat all I can think about is how much our grocery bill is! Ugh. I'm dizzy and tired most of the time, I'm getting cranky and depressed a lot.
And when I do try to eat I feel either nauseous or like I've been drugged. Which makes it very hard to eat except in the evenings, I can't stop my day to hang out near a toilet or to pass out on the couch.
What is wrong with me?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Over-Intelligence, or as Society Calls It, "Mental Illness." I worry I may be ahead of my time--this is at the heart of soul of a crippli...More

Helpful Tips

How to increase Font Size
Hold down the Ctrl key and the plus sign key at the same time. Do this as many times as you need until you get to a font size that works ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.