Skip to content
Discouraged
Brandyb73 posted:
Hello group. I'm a 39 year old woman who has suffered for 20 years with this eating disorder. I am currently at about 100 pounds. I'm 5'1. People tell me..oh that's healthy. I know I look healthy, but the way I go about it is wrong. I just need to vent. I binged today and feel awful! I worked so hard yesterday. I push mowed for about 2 and half hours. I weighed when I got out of the shower and the scale said 99.6. I was happy. I want to get down to at least 97 pounds so I can freakin eat and not feel guilty!!! I have loose excess skin from all the ups and downs with my weight over the years. I have so much to say and am doing a sorry job of explaining my past and situation. I'm just upset. I'm ok as long as the scales read 100 and below. If I go over that its to the kitchen I go...then I obsess over everything. I'm OCD with the scales. Just feeling rotten.

PetuniaPea responded:
Hi Brandyb73,

It's been a month. Hope you're doing better. And I hope you can have a healthier relationship with food and with your body...here's some advice that's easier said than done...throw out the scale! Don't let it run your life!

sexydess responded:
Hi... I hope you are now in your goal.But if not you can try this one I am also into the system http://bit.ly/1ocaNoB

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 41, a mother of 3 beautiful daughters and 3 wonderful granddaughters and the wife of a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what. I am obese,...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.