Skip to content
lost
momagain2011 posted:
Can I suffer from bulimia and anorexia?

annalovesu responded:
Yes, I've had both for 3 years. I eat normal amounts make myself throw up, stop eating all together then the cycle starts all over again.

diytestkitsdotcom replied to annalovesu's response:
Hi annalovesu,

It must have been really difficult to live with two eating disorders. One of them is already hard to overcome, to know that you have two can only be overwhelming. I hope you had a support system who held you up.

What have you done to be able to get past it? For you to have survived it is remarkable. I hope you are getting better now. Maybe someday you can help those who are going through the same experience to overcome this monster that have you in its grips. Best regards!

stellagonzalez responded:
When someone is struggling with bulimia, life becomes a battle between the desire to lose weight or stay thin. Immediately consult your physician.

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.