Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
anorexic/and huge right now
parakeet210 posted:
I hav e become a huge adult over the age of 50. I was anorexic once and hated food because I had a life threatening allergy that I couldn't deal with around food. I decided why eat food .... so If I had too I did laxatives 8 hours before the dinners, lunches, I had to eat with tohers.

i'm embarrassed to go anywhere or be seen because I've got so huge.
i'm feeling that laxatives and purging are the way to go again. Not to mention more things I've learned to get rid of the things I should not eat!

my husband is quitting smoking and I said i'd loose weight. hmpf!
i'm just a panty waste! I've been on forums to loose weight but i'm an all or nothing kinda person. which is getting me no where I realize but I need to do something to set myself right??

at 67 + inches and 260 lbs. when I was this height and weighed 140
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. My story is pretty simple. I was a gymnast my entire life up until 5 years ago. Since I quit gymnastics I have begun to gain weight and started...More

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.