Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Endometriosis
cendofighter66 posted:
I'm 35 and have been dealing with endo for over 15yrs. Almost died a few times....2 endo surgeries last one 12/24/13 and going for the 3rd in 3 months. I feel alone and no one around me understands. Drs and loved ones thought I was faking it and I'm just a hypochondriac. I need to talk to someone who understands so I don't feel so alone and depressed 24/7!?!

spulcz responded:
Hi, first let me apologize for missing your post, I haven't been on here much lately but I'm trying to catch up. How are you doing now? Have you had your 3rd surgery yet? and if so how did everything go? Please give an update so we know how your doing.

Hugs to you!
~Sadie

Spotlight: Member Stories

32 year old Children's Choir director from Birmingham, AL. Married to the sweetest and most amazing husband who happens to be a rock star ... well...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.