Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
dealing with my fiancee endometriosis
An_256524 posted:
my fiancee has endometriosis. she has been dealing with this since she has been 16 years old. she is 30 years old. we are trying to have a baby and she has miscarried at least three times so far this year. she now wants to not have sex anymore she says sex is becoming too painful for her now and wants to stop having sex all together. she has been through pain meds and every kind of treatment her obgyn doctor can think of other than having a hystorectomy. i really want to help her stop being in pain i feel helpless and don't know what else to do for her. can some one tell me what to do. I am an active duty service member and she can't use my tricare benifits because we aren't married yet. are there any suggestion anyone can give me that can help.

sparkplug4 responded:
I am so sorry you are both struggling with this. Just to be clear, has she had a laproscopy laser ablaition excision? I recommend acupuncture and a supplement called serrapeptase. This combo has been my life saver. No longer missing work during ovulation or period like I had been for years, even post lap. A woman is really fertile after a laproscopy and the pain should be gone in about 3 weeks to be able to baby dance again. Good luck!

donj73 replied to sparkplug4's response:
She has tried everything she and I know to do. She's given up hope. And she wants to stop having sex because of too much pain. Please help anyone that knows something we can do to stop her pain.especially during sex!!!

sparkplug4 replied to donj73's response:
Honestly buy the Serrapeptase and get acupuncture. It is 50$ and it works!!!! It stopped all my pain even during sex.

Where to buy it from?

donj73 replied to donj73's response:
I just suggested this to her she cursed me out saying its not fda approved and shes tired of being cut on poked etc etc I dont know what else to do.im frustrated myself.

I got it from S and H Health. I am in Ontario though.

I'm sorry it's such a struggle. I don't know what else to suggest. Honestly she has two options, try the supplements or continue with surgeries and procedures. I feel fantastic on it and have had no side effects. I think she may need to find this solution on her own. It is interesting that you are on here looking for help, but not her. The harsh reality is there is no cure for endo. She has to do whatever is right for her to make her life as she wants it. You cannot do that for her. I may suggest some concilling as she doesn't seem to know how to fix it in a way she will be happy with. Good luck, it does work and for me it is worth the risk of not being FDA approved .

I know im in the medical field I'm trying to convince her to at least try it .if it doesn't work then I would leave it alone I love her dearly I just want her to not be in pain. I want to help her so badly. Thanks for the advice I will still try to talk her into at least giving it a shot hopefully she'll eventually do it.thanks again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All... I'm Stacey, one of the admins along with Hopeful (don't be fooled, she's really the boss though). We decided to put together th...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.