Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Hope it is truly a Good Friday for you all!!
kahliah posted:
GRRRRR.... I had a whole post about finished and I turned my head to chat with hubby. Well, my really smart cat loves to basically sit on me, my keyboard, or my hands when he's hungry. It's about time for his late night snack, so he just jacked up my whole post by laying his whole body across my keyboard. He's an evil genius and he actually just came back up here. Some of the things he does are amazing to annoy the f^&k out of us so we just break down and give him some food. He's not fat and the bowls are never empty, but he likes the ritual of being fed.

Anywho ~ I'm starting this really early. I know that I'll be running around tomorrow getting things for our trip and that hopeful may be recovering from two days of fun, fun, fun.

I don't have too too much to say, as I just word vomitted (as one of my dear friend says) in the Thursday roll call update from yesterday. If you'd like to see what's been going on with me, please check there. I didn't update my stepdaughter (SD) teenager drama issue though. She hasn't been around too much this week, as her mom totalled her car, so she's spending time over there with her. Her mom's work schedule is really messed up, so she never gets to see her. When she has a day off during the week, my SD will go over there instead of staying here.

Hubby, me, and SD did have a few good chats this week though. All I know is that hubby and I got a few things off of our chest to explain how we felt and why we were doing what were are planning to do. I know I'm being really cryptic here, it's just not something we feel comfortable sharing on a public website where anyone can come and read. I really do wish I could share the details, as it's therapeutic for me to talk about it.

We felt good after the chat, but since she's been so good at lying to us for the past two years or so, I can't trust that what she is saying is actually real or the truth. She's very adept at manipulating situations unfortunately. It's really hard to deal with the fact that she has been a liar and a manipulator - not something that any parent wants to think about their child. I could share the details, as it's therapeutic for me to talk about it. I won't bore you with any more on this topic unless something good/bad happens. We will be continuing to chat with her and getting her into therapy and it's going to be a long, long process.

Well, I hope everyone else is having or will have a pain free day. If you celebrate Easter and Good Friday - please enjoy! I will drop in before we leave to say goodbye, but I don't think I'll be around too much until then. As I said, Friday will be running errands and shopping, Saturday my SD and I are getting our hair done, so that takes about four hours for the both of us, and then I need to do a bit more shopping for some clothes on my own. You know how it is when your hubby or bf is with you - I feel rushed and get frustrated and he's not happy either. Sunday will be packing, getting our dogs down to the pet sitter, and having Easter dinner at hubby's mom's house.

Does anyone else have any good weekend plans? The weather in Philly is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous this weekend - mid 70s and sunny. It will be good 'practice' for me for the islands I did make the mistake of not tanning though, so I will totally regret it. I burn really fast and doing three sessions before I go won't really do anything for me at all. I tried it before and the only time it helped is when I tanned a few times a week for two months before we left. I will blind everyone with my big, swollen swelly belly and pastey white skin...

Talk with ya all soon
~Stace

brandib01 responded:
hope you have a really good time. i am going to vegas may 6-9 and i understand the pasty thing i have actually started tanning so that desert sun does bake me like a chip. ha .. i have been also trying to lose weight or tighten up my jiggly puff lol or something..not working so well but oh well.

hope everyone has a good holiday

hopeful2218 replied to brandib01's response:
I hear you on the jiggly part!!! I can't get rid of mine to save my f-ing life!!!!!

Jealous...how come everyone gets to go on vacation????? Someone take me!!!

Stacey, everything will work out with the SD...stay strong, and you'll do fine, you guys are awesome parents..and hopefully she'll see that she has it pretty good...and will learn from her mistakes...

I'm hung over again...I probably will feel like crap until Sunday...cuz you are right the older i get the longer it takes to get over a hangover...

But I've got to stop..just had too many parties this week...last night was a great one though, I saw my old co-workers who are like my second family..and was so suprised how many showed up!!! So that was really nice!!!

xoxoxo's to you all!!! I"m going to die for the day!!!!

compchick813 responded:
I'm getting ready to go to Jamaica too! Getting married there in 2 weeks! I totally understand the pale thing - I am going to blind everyone, then burn lol. I haven't been able to get rid of my pooch either, ugh. I guess that's what tankinis are for. Have fun!

ohbrandy replied to compchick813's response:
ohhh im jealous compchick! I wanna go to jamaica!!! Congrats on the wedding too by the way! I'm getting married on september 18th, itll be here before i know it, im just glad that im hopefully getting my endo issues taken care of before then!!!

No worries Amanda, I'm not going on vacation either in fact im at work right now, and work tomorrow. Sunday Ill go to my moms house with my fiance to have a untraditional easter dinner...we are doing a backyard bbq!!!! I can't wait. I'm hoping itll be a pain free day that day, if not at least i can enjoy the sun while im in pain.

Have a good night ladies!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jessica, 28 (Maryland), ovarian cysts, 1st lap 8/27/08 - stage 3 endo

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.