Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Others happiness...
jazmynsMYbiscuit posted:
So after a lengthy conversation with my mom yesterday, I figured there may be others who've been in my situation.....

My sister got pregnant about two weeks after I was diagnosed with my endo. My family is aware of my situation, and very supportive.

As we discussed the impending shower arrangements, my mom hesitantly broached the idea that this is a difficult time for me. Seeing my sister start her family- as I have been unsuccessful thus far.

I wanted to shout from the rooftop! I am absolutely thrilled my sister is bringing a new life into this world. Of all the people I know, she deserves to be a mother. Even in my greatest moments of sorrow would I ever think to take that happiness away from her.

Know the hard part is conveying that to others in a more subtle manner!

Mom its okay!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24 years old. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 16 and endometriosis in December 2009 after having a LAP, among several other things. I al...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.