Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Ohhhh Friday the 13th Roll Call !!!
hopeful2218 posted:
Good Morning Ladies,

I hate friday the 13th, I have bad luck to begin with..hahaha.

I left a vm for my doctor this morning, I will need some serious pain meds. I slept for about 3 hours but very broken sleep. So everytime I would wake up I'd take 2 darvocet and 2 IB's. It helps bring the pain down to a 6 or 7. But I am having a hard time walking, lifting my left leg, and going from sitting to standing. I really wish I could call into work, but I know I'd get the axe! So hopefully Dr. Olive will prescribe something to help...but man I am so doped up, I dont even know if I can drive today!!!!

So everyone make sure you are off the sidewalks, I don't want to run you over! LOL

Ok, enough about me...how are YOU doing today? Do any of you experience bad luck like me on Fri 13th? What are your weekend plans?

Sadie, I sure hope your electricity is back, I've had mine down forever too, and my car was stuck in my garage...bosses don't like that excuse, but what am I supposed to do..drive through my garage and be like the knight rider? :)

I want to hear from everyone today...tell me what's going on!!!

Love, painfree moments/days to you all! Have a wonderful weekend too !
Amanda

hopeful2218 responded:
Ok, so i took a nice long hot shower...to try to wake up and feel a bit better.

TMI WARNING
I am having this liquid that has a yellowish tint to it. It's not like a normal discharge, it's like watery. I noticed it when I was trying to go to the bathroom..I couldn't pee, but felt this liquid dripping out of my who-ha..IDK what else to call it. Could I have an infection? I mean I've never experienced anything like this at all....anyone else ever have this happen?

I want to lay in bed all day and just sleep........Sorry for my 3rd Debbie Downer post.....

brandib01 replied to hopeful2218's response:
well there is never TMI.. lol...

if it is an infection it will either be uncomfortable like painfull down there or itchy or something and will more than likely have a smell.. if it is just fluid it may be ovulation since you stopped your lupron your cycle will more than likely be off which when you ovulate it is very watery and can possibly have a yellow tint to it which the wateryness..(soo not a word) is supposed to help the little sperm guys travel up north to the promised land. after you ovulate it becomes thicker almost like a paste or it could be if you do have a cyst it could be seeping(i hate that word it just sounds gross) which would relase a little blood that could be so minor it is just tinting versus bleeding. you need to get into your doctors. because as you know it could be a million things. and you need to be flushed out anyway .. don't make me get bossy with you..lol

i am ok woke up late got to work and started getting some pretty painful cramps so i took a darvocet hope it helps. and i think my head cold moved into my chest and i think i have broonchitis again. i usually get it once a year and i dont know why i thought this year would be different.. and today is the first day of my 3rd round of clomid so bring on the side effects.....lol...

martiesgurl responded:
Good morning Everyone! I just crawled my butt out of bed and had to reply to your posts Amanda. You should def call your doc again and see if he is in today. He should maybe see you sooner than next week. I don't know, I'm not you and can't feel your pain but you do and it sounds like you aren't doing too well. So let me know what he says when you call him today okay? Please don't wait until he calls you back...

As for me, it's Friday the 13th and I have horrible luck the way it is. Today, I will have bad luck all day cuz I always do but hey maybe it will be a first this year. lol And my all black cat is acting weird today... Is it just me or is it cuz it's Friday the 13th? ..... haha lol

Picking up my girls in about 2 hours. Then it's a long weekend for me... Bday party on Sunday and I'm not ready for it. We were supossed to go to TRF today so we could go to the dollar store and buy Gracies present but we didn't make it there cuz our car isn't working right. So now I have to buy all this while my daughter is with me.......

Amanda I hope you feel better soon!!!! I'll keep checking in to see how you are doing. Remember my girls will be here so if you need me right away, text me (even if you're bored, you can text me) cuz I always have my phone on me.

Love to all!!!
~Sadie~

ohbrandy replied to martiesgurl's response:
Hey girls. I woke up a little cranky this morning haha and my fiance was chipper chipper. Its usually the other way around so it was kinda odd. haha.

i think maybe the cats do know its friday the 13th! After midnight last night, my all black cat, Hank, decided he was gonna jump ontop of the tv. He did so, fell all the way to the floor, went and spastically jumped across the room, onto the dresser and onto the top of the closet door. He stayed there all night. He was still up there this morning when I woke up and when I tried to get him down he freaked out! lol.

I dont have anything special going on. I'm hoping to get my satellite hooked up tomorrow (it may not happen cause my landlord is a douchebag) and im off sat sun and mon for once woot!!! Super excited about this.

I hope you girls have a good weekend!

martiesgurl replied to martiesgurl's response:
So I have to share some good news for once! You girls know that job I was trying to get? Well I got the call today and I have a safety meeting next Friday. Oh and guess what? martie got the same job too!!! So we both got a job and there's no better time like the present. We both lost our insurance, the car is broke and this weekend we have to borrow my mom's old clunker car! Haha

So maybe my bad luck is ending....?????
~Sadie~

brandib01 replied to martiesgurl's response:
YAY everything has to get better sometime. i think this is the pivot point for you..

good luck..

compchick813 replied to hopeful2218's response:
Amanda, I hope you feel better! Cysts are no fun. I hope you get in to the doc soon for an u/s to figure out what's going on!

ohbrandy replied to martiesgurl's response:
Sadie that is great news, i hope things continue to go your way!

deal14 responded:
sorry this is late, this week and has been nuts! today I had my bro and his new girlfriend over for dinner and stuff. That was fun, but they are SO kissy omg... I have never been like that cuddly in front of family when dating... thats just me though, i like her a lot though so whatever I guess. I am just relaxing now from all week... I am so sore and hurty. It sucks because I cant really even talk about it with them. So... I suggested a "girls night" with his girlfriend because her and I have alot in common, she said yeah she wants to, but then she was asking what I wanted to do.... I mean I dont know though, we dont have money and I dont expect others to pay for me but honestly... I havent been DRUNK drunk since like highschool, and I just want a night of fun, goofiness that normally Id be too embarrassed to have but without the worry of husbands or brothers or kids! I dont know if that makes me sound like a alchy or not....

I dont want to jinx anything so I havent told many about this but my husband will know Monday is he is getting this job... I am so excited! Then we wont argue as much(hopefully) because he will go to work during the day and MONEY!!! yay!!! We have been SO poor, I just need a couple shirts and shorts but still to be able to go get those things, OH and some new bras!!! I am excited! Plus then hopefully we should have insurance again, but this time I am not going to go crazy on it, I need to just see one doc if possible...because even when he makes good money its still hard to pay a bunch of medical bills, not to meantion I still wont be working. Anywho---I hope it all turns out! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

hopeful2218 replied to deal14's response:
Wow, minus my debbie downer post...sounds like everyone is having a good luck spell.

I just wanted to check in and say HI. I"m going to go and lay back down...I really don't want my ovaries anymore...any taker's??? $19.99 and if you act now, you can get two for the price of one! Shipping and handling NOT included.

Love you girls, oh yes, my doc's nurse called me and was a huge beech. So I will let dr olive know...he doesn't like that stuff, and he always would help me with pain meds without seeing me, because he know's I'm 2 hours away from his office. So it should be kind of nice to hear him yell at her..she was sooo mean to me. I told her to shove it, when she said, "have I answered all your questions", I hate her!!!!

deal14 replied to hopeful2218's response:
what did she say to you?!

Yeah hopefully good luck for all! Well... I need to go get the house ready for my dads bday party in a couple hours! I am in pain hopefully itll subside.....

martiesgurl replied to hopeful2218's response:
Ok I am posting here to tell you all about my good luck ending. Or it is past trying to end, it has ended. Today we went shopping and we are driving my mom's old beater car cuz our is broke right now so we were traveling in a heap.. lol Then the day goes fine... we get home, I go to rinse the washer out cuz this morning I washed my youngest blankets with Bleach. I went down to put in a load of clothes a little later and the water plus soap from rinsing the washer, was all over the floor. So we have a drain in the floor and everything runs through it. The washer hose drains into a sink and the drains are connected under the floor. Long story short, you run water in the sink, it comes up on the floor, you run the washer, it comes back up, you run the kitchen sink water comes up downstairs, but the best of all is that when you flush the toilet, whatever you are flushing comes back up the drain instead of out to the sewer..... Yummy.... All over my basement floor where everything is stored cuz we have a small house. That's also where my washer, dryer, dirty clothes, etc are at and they all are now full of poop. Yup I said it, poop. Yuck.... Any tips would be great ladies, I'm not a very crafty woman unless it's scrapbooking... haha help!!!
~Sadie~

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jessica, 28 (Maryland), ovarian cysts, 1st lap 8/27/08 - stage 3 endo

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.