Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Thursday Roll Call !!!!
hopeful2218 posted:
Good Morning Everyone!!!

How are you all feeling today??? I haven't had an update from Dueces yet..but it's still early, and I'm sure she is sleeping. When I get an update I will put it under her post.

Don't know if you gals are seeing what I see, but our posts are all messed up. If you post something and we do not respond..please repost!!!!! I'm showing that no one has commented on any discussions in 2 days..which we all know isn't true. I'm sure it will get fixed soon.

I am feeling ok today...stuffy nose..and I have cramps...I don't know why..but they suck. When you go so long without a period..when you get cramps again, it knocks you down!!! So hoping those will go away!

Share how you are feeling today!

Love and painfree moments/days to you all!!!
me, 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS.  Administrator to this board.

brandib01 responded:
Good morning ladies.

i am feeling better today although it is my hidden AF day. this is when she pretends she has gone away but ha ha not so much. i know she will return later for the last 3-4 days so im ready for her. so bleeding is almost non existant sp? but man are the cramps still there probably due to me still lacking a real BM. which should kick in soon it's been about 5 or 6 days.

i am so happy to see all the support for our little deuces. and i have noticed the posting issue too so i will also be looking closer into this and trying to reply to posts so if we double up please just be patient with us.

pain free days/moments to all.
I am brandi 27dx'ed.infertile06'w/male factor also-first lap 09'endo stageIV/PCOS/2-m/c08'09'my loves hormone deficient 7 rounds of clomid~~co admin..

martiesgurl responded:
Hello Ladies. Yes I have noticed the double postings and the missing of posts.... But we always pull through!

Thank you Amanda for keeping updates on Duece. I texted her yesterday and knew that she must not be feeling well. But I appreciated being able to come home and check the update post and then I was relieved. So thank you very much!!! And btw, what could you possibly have to think about so much that you can't sleep??? lol Just kidding girl! I know you take on way more than you ever should.... Am I right Brandi? I'm just saying hun that you are a busy woman!!!! But I honestly don't know you any other way and can't imagine you any other way! So you go girl! But take a break once in awhile!

Brandi- Sorry you are feeling so awful... But you too are always so busy, so now I'm telling you... relax girl! Just take a day for yourself and pamper yourself please! You certainly deserve it!

I am feeling alright with my Endo, it's slightly cramping and I think my AF is trying to come about. So hopefully my insurance and my period will meet up on the 14th! Oh for silly, I would totally sell my arm or leg for a Lupron shot! Anyways........I have a cold that I have had for three weeks. Since my cyst burst and I had to go to the doctor. It's in my head and my chest. It finally died down this last weekend and I thought I was gonna kick it but wouldn't you know that I got it back full blown.... YUCKY!!!!

I hope everyone is feeling better today, Amanda-relax, get some sleep, Brandi-take it easy at work, then relax and maybe sleep! lol Duece-get better soon darnit, I want BB updates! (I'm so excited! We are going to be aunties!) Pix and Brit- BABY DUST AND WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everyone else, have a wonderful day and remember this-
Every smile you give one person will get passed on to another, so SMILE today!

Sadie

martiesgurl replied to martiesgurl's response:
Me again... Just wanted to say that I replied to a lot of posts and it seems like when you open the page, all you see is my pic. So I thought I would tell you who the pic is of.. lol It is my oldest daughter, Gracie. She is a true 100% princess and every bit like me! That is a pic of her in her new sunglasses that are adult cuz just like her mama, I cna't wear small shades either! She's only 6 btw! lol

mcgalla responded:
Brandi, I hate when AF pretends to leave and then to find out, nope, she's back with full force for a few more days!

I'm feeling pretty good today, just a slight headache but no endo problems so that is good. Its such a rainy gloomy day here, can't wait until the sun comes back!

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day! Get better Duece!
Carrie

Jillie02baMom responded:
I have been MIA for a few days and Dueces is hospitalized? Good grief! Tried to catch up a little, but it's hard to do when the info is so spread out. Anyway, lots of love coming her way from PA!

It's been about 2 weeks since I started the depo shot. I have maintained a temp of 99.0 - 99.5 ever since. Does anyone know if this is normal? I've had no achey feelings that would indicate an infection or leaky cyst. It actually crossed my mind to test. I've never had a temp stay that high up...and no AF because of the depo! Am having some spotting though this week which would be my first period since getting the shot.

Doc said that if I'm careful, I'll ONLY gain 3 or 4 lbs on the shot. I am a food addict so I'm starving for everything in sight. If I weren't so rational, the other night I would have eaten pancakes, chicken legs and steak for dinner! Amazingly I've lost a pound! Ha!

Sickness is all around us, so drink lots of orange juice girls!
love to all
Jillie
~jill ~~ttc since 01, dx'ed endo via lap 05, 2nd lap

Jillie02baMom replied to brandib01's response:
Brandi,
Mine does the disappearing act too for a few hours! Amazing how that works. I always wonder, where does she go? How does that work? Lol!
~jill ~~ttc since 01, dx'ed endo via lap 05, 2nd lap

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 years old and married to the love of my life. diagnosed with Endo in April 2010. I also have chronic kidney stones (25 since 2008) and chro...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.