Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Friday Roll Call !!!
hopeful2218 posted:
Good Morning Ladies!!!

How are you all doing today? I hope well, because it is Friday! Woohoo!

I updated Dueces post, so please make sure you check it out. As we can all see WebMd is really messed up right now, so please try to keep your eyes open for new posts. I had a new one this morning that said it posted 2 days ago!!

Myself, I am going out to dinner this evening and calling it an early night! Tomorrow is my sister's 10th birthday..so I will be stuck with 20 crazy kids...who are all in the "whatever" phase of life...wish me luck everyone!!!!

Love and painfree moments/days to you all!!!
me, 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS.  Administrator to this board.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

brandib01 responded:
yay for you kid party lol.

i am ok still having cramping i know it is from my BM or lack of. i have had some but never a complete so oh well. tmi ha ha

TGIF i will still have to work this weekend but i am hoping to get a chance to go to the bike rally tomorrow. my hubby painted a breast cancer bike for a donation booth so i will need to go check it out. he's a talented little booger when he wants. so i will have to sneak out for that other than that no direct plans oh and my bestie will be in tonight for the night from ND and will be back next weekend for 6 whole months yay.. her man is deployed again to afghanistan so keep him in your prayers when you can.

pain free days/moments to all.
I am brandi 27dx'ed.infertile06'w/male factor also-first lap 09'endo stageIV/PCOS/2-m/c08'09'my loves hormone deficient 7 rounds of clomid~~co admin..

ohbrandy replied to brandib01's response:
well im pretty sure you all know how i am doing lol. im super tired, cold, and achey. but what can ya do? im just enjoying being in bed in my pjs. I might venture for a warm bath here in a bit. go figure when i feel like crap i wanna bake cookies? Where does that even come from? I keep looking at recipes online haha.

love you girls, thanks again.
Deuce!

mcgalla responded:
Having a good day so far. Today is my 29th birthday! Its so weird to be celebrating my last year as a twenty-something. On my way to my dr appt and then out later with the fam!

Have a great weekend everyone :-)

Feel better duece!
Carrie

brandib01 replied to mcgalla's response:
well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and glad you are feeling better deuce feel free to text me if you want
I am brandi 27dx'ed.infertile06'w/male factor also-first lap 09'endo stageIV/PCOS/2-m/c08'09'my loves hormone deficient 7 rounds of clomid~~co admin..

martiesgurl responded:
Well Good Afternoon Ladies!!!!

Apparently I slept in today, about 3 hours past the norm... Oh well... lol I don't work today. And guess what? My line at work doesn't work until Wednesday! I'm so broke that I am pissed we aren't working but on the other hand, it's so nice to be told you can't work for only a short 5 days! haha I told my supervisor I'm already broke so what's a few days gonna hurt! lol

Amanda-It sounds like you are going to have fun! I would actually enjoy that kind of a bday party!

Brandi-You def have to take a pic of that bike! I would love to see it! And where in ND does your friend live? And is she picking me up on the way? lol

Duece- Glad to see you back!!!! I'm home today, no work so let me know if you're bored!

And Carrie--- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Have an awesome day!

Sadie

brandib01 replied to martiesgurl's response:
i have one on my phone i will have to try to make it my profile pick.

she is on the AirForce base in grand fork or forks or something like that lol...right outside of fargo. too far from me i need to see my goddaughter more she is a cutie. but so far i get to see her at least half the year and usually on holidays.

you should have mentioned it i would have had you hitch a ride as long as you don't mind cats and dogs lol

BrittneyisaMommy replied to martiesgurl's response:
Hey there ladies... i took a hpt yesterday because i am curious as to why i am not in pain... but so tired! ugh i didnt have my normal ovulation pains so i was like okay i will just check it out. well you all know it was a BFN! LOL like we could ever not know we were pregnant hahaha. unless of course u are not trying and buy into the 'you cant get pregnant with endo' lie :) SO i think that it is too early to test right now sooo i am going to just wait...

LOL all of you who are POASA as well will love this :)

OH AN PIX sticky sticky baby dust to you honey! lets get through this 2ww and be preg on the other side! :)
Mommy to a 2 year old little girl and a 1 year old little boy. Diagnosed with Endo. after DS was born. But trying to work through the pain without to many heroic measures.

brandib01 replied to BrittneyisaMommy's response:
ha ha that is a great pic.

i hope you are stick vibes and ~~~poof~~~~
baby dut to all TTC girls

mcgalla responded:
Thanks for the bday wishes! Baby dust to Brit and Pix!!
Carrie

BrittneyisaMommy replied to mcgalla's response:
here pix u can have my baby dust too because i know how bad u want this and i know that IUI while the cheapest intervention option is also expensive... SO u rest and let that egg implant!
Mommy to a 2 year old little girl and a 1 year old little boy. Diagnosed with Endo. after DS was born. But trying to work through the pain without to many heroic measures.

martiesgurl replied to brandib01's response:
Hey Brandi, I only live 2 hours from Grand Forks! We go there for shopping and stuff but ya it's not far from here at all! And I totally love all animals so cats and dogs, not a problem!!!! Man that would of been fun!!!

martiesgurl replied to BrittneyisaMommy's response:
Awww Brit you're so sweet to give your baby dust away to Pix! Look at you, always helping others and putting yourself last.... So here's your own baby dust just for you... And no you may not give this dust away cuz I am sending Pix extra too!!! Let's get some more BBs on this board!

ohbrandy replied to martiesgurl's response:
is it possible to have cravings this early in pregnancy? im almost 8 weeks now. Maybe its just because ive been so sick and now im getting my appetite back. but man all i want are mcdonalds french fries! LOL

baby dust to you girls
Deuce!

mcgalla replied to ohbrandy's response:
Yay! Brandy you're back! How are you feeling? So glad to hear your appetite is back. Keep getting better :-)
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

At 16, I lost my left ovary and tube to an aggressive cyst (8cm) that destroyed both and caused them to twist. I was told then that I'd never be a...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.