Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Hump Day Roll Call !!!!
hopeful2218 posted:
Good Morning Ladies!!!!

How are you all doing today? Our board went from super active to pretty darn quiet. So let's get loud!!! LOL

I had a pretty bad day yesterday..was feeling pretty awful, thought I was going to end up in the ER...but then I played the senario in my head and knew they wouldn't do anything. So I toughed it out..and I'm feeling much better today!

So basically ladies, I need a list of who is TTC, who is pg..etc. I think for the first time in years we have quite a few members on the TTC boat and quite a few already there!

Tell me how you are doing, any plans yet for the weekend?

Love and painfree moments/days to you all!!!!
me, 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS.  Administrator to this board.

mcgalla responded:
This week didn't start out too good for me. I thought AF would have been gone by now but its been 9 days. It seems like today will be the last, I hope. I had an ultrasound on Monday to check for ovarian cysts. No cysts and everything looks good, so I was very glad to hear that :-) I've been having some pain/discomfort since then, I'm thinking its due to having a transvaginal ultrasound while having AF. Besides all of that I think today is starting to get better.
Carrie

martiesgurl responded:
Hello all!!!

So my fb page is back up but I got an e-mail today that states I am impersonating someone else and that is their final decision and it sounded like I wouldn't ever be allowed to have fb again. But wouldn't you know, I can get on my page. So my guess is that they disabled the wrong acct and are too pig-headed to admit it. Well, guess what fb? I am just the right person to raise a fuss! Otherwise, I'm waiting to hear from my pharmacy for my Lupron and yesterday I had an us on that lump in my breast and am waiting to hear if they want to do a mammo. So it sounds like I wait around a lot but what do you do?

Other than all that, I feel pretty good today. Just kind of annoyed but aren't I always??? lol

Amanda, I hope you start feeling better soon!

sadie

endo2002 responded:
Good afternoon ladies.
Amanda I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you the best and a fast recovery. As for me, I am still dealing with this nausea. It's been since Thursday. Two weeks into this second pack of bcp. Man it's not cool. My pains have been rotating from left side to right side and to those stupid lumps I have. I am gonna give it a little longer before I call up the old ol' doc and get his opinion.

I hope you ladies have a great day. I am off to work today and tomorrow then off to spend time with the hubby Friday and Saturday. Much needed time.
Tabitha

hopeful2218 replied to endo2002's response:
Aww Tabitha, I'm so sorry for you..tummy woes suck!!!!! Mine is better..but I still feel yucky...my nose is now the only thing left on me that seems sick...I fricken HATE stuffy noses!!!

I hope all you girls start to feel like gold...turkey day is coming and we need to feel good enough to eat some darn food!!!!

Weird without Brandy here....LOL

xoxox's to you all!!!
me, 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS. Administrator to this board.

CityPixie replied to hopeful2218's response:
Hi ladies. looks like we're all feeling a little yucky.
Just wanted to say thanks a million for all your positive vibes and well wishes but, no dice this cycle. You can put me on the...trying and failing list. so bummed. -Pix
About me: A pixie in the city. Age 41. TTC 1 Since May 2010. Married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug 2010.

martiesgurl replied to CityPixie's response:
Oh no Pix... So sorry hun. And no you are not going on a trying and failing list. We would never do that to you. It will happen.

((((((HUGS))))))

sadie

BrittneyisaMommy replied to martiesgurl's response:
so soory to hear that pix! aww i wanted it so bad for you! what are you taking like clomid or anything in addition to iui
Mommy to a 2 year old little girl and a 1 year old little boy. Diagnosed with Endo. after DS was born. But trying to work through the pain without to many heroic measures.

brandib01 responded:
hey everyone guess what. i am out of training ...for now... there will be more but for now they are giving my mush brain a break..
now it is try like a chicken with it's head cut off to catch up on everything that didn't get done while i was in there...

not much to report on the endo front woke up this morning with some cramping and late i might add so trying to rush while having cramps proved to be very difficult. but i made it.

my BFF is down with my goddaughter which is great because she says i love you aunt bee bee every 10 min to me.. YAY.

and sadie is right there is no fail status just a determined one. we can list you as TTC determined..

sadie you show them whose boss and me and manda will be your back up.

and amanda i am glad you are feeling better now finish that cold off..
hope everyone is doing well
pain free days/moments to all
I am brandi 27dx'ed.infertile06'w/male factor also-first lap 09'endo stageIV/PCOS/2-m/c08'09'my loves hormone deficient 7 rounds of clomid~~co admin..

ohbrandy responded:
hey all im doing great today. a little tired, but way hungry! i've eaten the worst crap ever today. I know they say you need to eat healthy. but ive eaten spaghettios, pizza rolls and subway. wowza!

hope everyones doing good today
Deuce!

mcgalla replied to CityPixie's response:
Hey Pix, so sorry to hear about that :-( . You'll be in my thoughts
Carrie

Angie22PR replied to brandib01's response:
Hi ladies:

Happy hump day!
I am feeling yucky... I have a cold AGAIN! My throat is on FIREEEEE. I hate not being able to get the flu shot that usually helps... I have been working too much and havent been able to get it. I am miserable today and worst of it could not go to work today and have an Oral presentation for school tonight. AWFUL... I can't even swallow how am I going to do a presentation for 15 minutes arghhhh!

It is my B-Day in a couple of days and I am certainly hopeful I feel better before that! Anyways I am also annoyed because one of my friends (who knows I have Endo but apparently like everyone knows nothing about it) told me OH MY GOD... you get sick all the time... and you only are 27 years old!!!

I hate when people say things like that. First of all, I have a chronic medical condition (I am not making this up), and second of all I NEVER... read NEVER let this condition get in the way of achieving what I want and doing what I have to do! And I rarely complain to anyone that is not either my Hubby or Mom... So WHY ARE PEOPLE SO ANNOYING!!! URRGGHHH

Anyways... just wanted to put that out there!
Peace and Health ladies
Hope everyone can feel better in time to say GOBBLE GOBBLE JAJA I HAD TO SAY IT!!! :P
Angie

endo2002 replied to hopeful2218's response:
I am glad you are feeling better. I had the stuffy nose and sinus infection crap all year last year. It really sucks. ( KNOCK ON WOOD) But I haven't had a single cold or sinus infection in the past year. I noticed for me at least getting exercise and out of the house as much as possible has seemed to help. My tummy woes seem to be alittle better today. I am not nausous all day just when I woke up. S I am gonna do alittle detective work and see what the patterns are and if its medicine or my problems.

Have a great day Amanda and start getting better.
Tabitha

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 28 year old mother of 3, at the time i was diagnosed with endo I had already had my two sons, my dr at the time had advised me of my options an...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.