Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Monday Roll Call !!!!
hopeful2218 posted:
Good Morning Ladies!!!

We have a nice holiday weekend this week. I hope everyone gets to enjoy a 4 day weekend!!!!!! I know lots of food will be consumed ... and I know a lot of us have weight concerns. So I was thinking we could try like a diet thing. Nothing hardcore..or maybe a excerise thing..we can all do it together and share what works for us..and find things that don't cause more pain??? I don't know if that makes sense...having some insomnia blahhh!!!

So how was everyone's weekend? I hope everyone got out for a little fun!

I actually had a pretty active weekend..I bowled yesterday..LOL I got a 90!!! That's the highest I've ever gotten. And my arm and back are killing me...amazing what happens when you use muscles you haven't used in years!!!!

Love and painfree moments/days to you all!!!!
me, 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS.  Administrator to this board.

brandib01 responded:
ahh bowling sounds like so much fun. i went to a ueling piano bar friday night with a friend it was soo much fun but i couldn't talk very much saturday but my husband didn't seem to mind lol...we did some pre black friday shopping yesterday and although i cannot afford it i found the most fabulous couch ever but man how we can't afford it ha ha. and i refuse to finance anything else..

other than that i have been pretty good some light cramping but i think AF should be here again this weekend yay long weekend i am looking forward to it it will actually give me time to take it eacy. after black fri. of course normally i stay away from that day but we have so many people to buy for it is getting expensive.

i am def. worried about the weight gain so i am planning on doing some jogging or something. a buddy system would be great.
I am brandi 27dx'ed.infertile06'w/male factor also-first lap 09'endo stageIV/PCOS/2-m/c08'09'my loves hormone deficient 7 rounds of clomid~~co admin..

Angie22PR replied to brandib01's response:
Hi ladies:

My weekend was awful. It turns out I have a severe throat infection and on Friday night the infection got to my left ear. The pain was unbearable so I had to go to the ER. They gave me some ear drops, antibiotics and pain medicine. Lucky me... so I spent the weekend in the couch. My throat is a lot better now but that ear is driving me CRAZYYYY. The pain, the "swimmer ear congestion" and, the non stop ringing is driving me insane! Plus is my B-day today YUPPIIII (read as a sarcasm) I am so over this ear thing... I am feeling dizzy and overall annoyed!!! Hoping I feel better to cook the big Turkey meal this Thursday...

Angie

mcgalla responded:
Sorry Angie to hear you are sick
I'm doing pretty well today. No complaints which is a good thing. Work is busy, things are going well, and its Thanksgiving this week (which is my fav holiday!) so I'm pretty excited!

Brandi, I hope AF goes easy on you this week and that it doesn't ruin your holiday weekend.

How are our pregnant ladies (Deuce and Brit) doing?

Wishing everyone a terrific week!
Carrie

Jillie02baMom responded:
Happy Birthday Angie! So sorry you're feeling so bad on your special day.

I'm still in this funk of exhaustion, headache, ear pain, hot flashes...not sure if it's still the depo or maybe mono - it's been 3 weeks now. When I'm home, I'm asleep. I guess no matter what it is that I have, sleep can't hurt!

Has anyone done depo? I'm wondering if it's normal to have the libido issues like on Lupron?

Thanks girls! Off to bed I go...
~jill ~~ttc since 01, dx'ed endo via lap 05, 2nd lap

Spotlight: Member Stories

32 year old Children's Choir director from Birmingham, AL. Married to the sweetest and most amazing husband who happens to be a rock star ... well...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.