Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
getting to know you Thanksgiving edition.....
brandib01 posted:
For all of you who are new here 1. thank you for participating in our group.2. this is a little thing we post to allow more insight to you as a person vs. only knowing you as a woman in pain.

there is more to us than our diseases and we feel these little posts help bring us closer and allow a better understanding.
still post your update under the roll call but we love to see participation in as many posts as possible..

as we all know the wonderful fat kid holiday of Thanksgiving is fast approaching so what better to know than......

what is your favorite food?

mine is the deep fried turkey. mainly picking the bones once it has been carved. me and my sister in laws just pick pick pick until it is officially time to eat. it is the only time of year i get to eat it and for anyone who has not tried it, it is fabulous.

well i hope everyone is well and whether you are joining family for a large dinner or keeping it personal at home be safe and remember everything on thanksgiving is 4 calories so eat up you can always add extra work out time on black friday.

pain free days/moments to all.
I am brandi 27dx'ed.infertile06'w/male factor also-first lap 09'endo stageIV/PCOS/2-m/c08'09'my loves hormone deficient 7 rounds of clomid~~co admin..

Angie22PR responded:
I LOVE the Macaronni Salad... I know is not common but since I am from Puerto Rico, in Puerto Rico the only "common" Thanksgiving day dish is obviously the Turkey other than that all our side dishes are completely different. WE do Rice (any kind), green salad, bread, macaronni salad, Roasted Turkey and Roasted Pork and for dessert we do a vanilla custard. I know is insane but that is what I am used to... So my fave is the macaronni salad yummmy!

: )

mcgalla replied to Angie22PR's response:
Macaroni salad sounds really good! I think my favorite would be the stuffing, but I also really love mashed sweet potatoes with cinnamon sugar butter on it! So much food to love!
Carrie

Jillie02baMom responded:
Gravy! Lots and lots of gravy! On everything. Love it on the "filling" as we call it in PA. Mmmm, this is my favorite meal!

Great get to know you Brandi! Food is my favorite subject :)
~jill ~~ttc since 01, dx'ed endo via lap 05, 2nd lap

hopeful2218 replied to Jillie02baMom's response:
Green bean caserole (spelling wizard!!!) Mmmmmm..ton's of Frenches crunchy onions...mmmmmmmmmmmm

i like the whole lot...gravy, stuffy, turkey, pies pies pies!!! Wine wine wine!!!!!
me, 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS. Administrator to this board.

martiesgurl responded:
My favorite food that I can't wait to get my hands on is the turkey. I love it baked in the oven (but am totally willing to try deep fried turkey Brandi!). It is all I have been talking about for a few weeks now. I love turkey and mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green been salad, scalloped corn, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! I hope we can go to my mom's and martie's mom's both on thursday cuz they are both making turkey! haha

Spotlight: Member Stories

*continued from previous discussion So i allowed myself to have a period, and for 2 weeks it was black and tarry, never red. October 1 i started the ...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.