Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Just found out I have Endo
KittyKatJenn posted:
HI ladies. A little background on me. I was rx'd with PCOS about 6 years ago. Have been going thru the initial onfertility treatments...Metformin and Clomid and HSG testing.

Yesterday I went in and had ovarian drilling done. My doc also put more dye thru my tubes. When he called my husband to tell him what he found he said he found endo. It wasn't bad I don't think, and he cotorized (sp?) it.

So, I know that means he burned it off, but I don't really know anything else about endo. .I have a follow up in 2 weeks, so I will find out more then. I will be lurking on here though to try to learn more about it. Just wanted to say hello!

mcgalla responded:
Hi and welcome to the board! Sorry to hear about everything you've been going through lately. Feel free to post whenever you want, any questions you have, etc. We are just a bunch of ladies dealing with endo or pcos or infertility and even other related problems, sharing our thoughts/feelings and info to help each other out.

Probably when you have your follow up your doctor will give you more details of what he saw, maybe even show you pictures of your surgery to give you a better idea of whats going on with the endo and should probably tell you what stage it looks like.

Check out this website it gives you a good definition of endo along with treatment options and even lists questions you should ask your dr and how to prepare for your appt to discuss all of this.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/endometriosis/DS00289

We also post a Roll Call sometimes daily sometimes just weekly to check in with everyone to see how everyone is feeling. Its a great way to get to know each other and just have a place to vent about endo and even just about life so feel free to join in on that as well.

Hope this helps :-) Keep us updated on how your appt goes and what you find out.
Carrie

BrittneyisaMommy replied to mcgalla's response:
and sometimes roll call is posted monthly lol must be a busy summer eh ladies?
Mommy DD 3yo and a DS 1yo. Diagnosed with Endo. after DS was born. Three M/C 9/2010, 11/2010,

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with endometriosis 3 years ago after having the worse pain you could possibly think of during sex. I have it mainly on my right ovary....More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.