Cystic area around c-section area???
MandyT28 posted:
Has anyone ever had cystic areas around their c-section area? My doctors nurse finally called me with my ultrasound results and said he saw this on it and would like to come back in to discuss it. The nurse couln't say if this was related to the bleeding or not? She did say he might want any MRI to look closer. If anyone could give some insight?

hopeful2218 responded:
Hi, it's hard for me to answer this question for you...Did you recently have a C-Section, or is this older, and was causing you issues, and they did a diagnostic ultrasound and found the cysts...???

If you just had a baby...there is the possibility of have an infection or irritation which could be causing the cysts...without a bit more info, it's hard for me to know which direction to point you in..other than following the doctors orders, and going in for a re-check...

Keep us updated...hope you start feeling better..and I wouldn't worry too much about it right now..talk to your doc, and I'm sure he will clarify things.

Best wishes!
Me 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, M/C 12/24/09xoxo,Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS. Completed two rounds of Lupron. Administrator to this board.

MandyT28 replied to hopeful2218's response:
I had a c-section 3 years ago. They found the cysts with a vaginal ultrasound. I've been having abnormal vaginal bleeding for almost a month now. When the nurse called she said she really didn't have much else she could tell me besides he wanted me back in to discuss treatment, which I would imagine him wanting me to come in and talk most likely means surgery as an option. It just concerns me when they call say you need to come in for this, but I cant say why.