Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Mid Week Roll Call
hopeful2218 posted:
Hello Ladies!!!

How are you all doing today? I figured I would post a mid-week roll call, so we can all chat about how we are feeling and what's been going on with us.

I see so many new posts, and some awesome answers...Thank You Members/Family!!!!

As for me, I am doing well...tired...but who isn't? Right? Fast approaching is my next pap....not looking forward to it..my doc is great and quick..but still we all know about the pain during and AFTER the pap. Other than that..nothing really new with me....just sending my love and best wishes to all of you!!!

Wishing you all painfree moments/days!!!
Me 29 dx'ed with endo in 09 via lap, M/C 12/24/09xoxo,Fibro, RLS, SVT, MS. Completed two rounds of Lupron. Administrator to this board.

ohbrandy responded:
Its been a while since I've checked in. Since my ectopic surgery, I just havent felt that great. Hormones gone crazy, pain every where. I've got diagnosed with fibromyalgia now. Waiting for insurance to prior auth somemeds. uggh. hope everyones doing well.

hollyri replied to ohbrandy's response:
I'm sorry you're still struggling. I hope you feel better soon. ((hugs))

Hopeful, I hope your appointment is not painful at all. Maybe you'll have an experience more like women without endo. One can always hope, right?

I'm doing all right. AF has arrived, but she's light so far. Painful though. I was so exhausted today that I took a nap. Seriously. This is my weekend, so I had the time. I just feel icky and headachy and grouchy. Very grouchy.

I have no idea how my interview went. She asked me about technology, and I completely forgot to tell her I knew how to write HTML. *rolleyes* There are others out there who are more qualified though, so I wouldn't be surprised if I get passed over. Texas cut the education budget so severely that many districts laid off their school librarians. So there are now a ton of people competing for a very small handful of jobs. Thankfully I have my job at the public library, but it's only part-time. I am not sure how much longer I can make it just working part-time. Crossing fingers for something good to happen.

~holly

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Carrie. I'm 29 years old and have an amazing husband! I was diagnosed with endo in 2008 when I had a lap to remove an endometrioma ...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.