Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
HELLO EVERYONE!
BrittneyisaMommy posted:
Hey there ladies! How are you all doing? I really want to know what has been going on. Alot has happened since I have been away... including the fact that I am PREGNANT AGAIN! :) one more board baby to add to the list! How many does that make?!? and can we have a board baby roll call?!? I want to know how everyone is doing. Wanted to see how Brandi and Carrie are doing also anyone else who is preggers :) yeah so comment comment comment okay?!? Love you all! I am up to 4 weeks and I am def feeling different this time around.. so Fingers crossed and prayers whispered
Mommy DD 3yo and a DS 1yo.  Diagnosed with Endo. after DS was born. Three M/C 9/2010, 11/2010, & 2/2011  

mcgalla responded:
CONGRATS BRITTNEY!!!! :-) Yay! This is such exciting news!!!! Fingers are definitely crossed that you continue feeling well!

I don't think you've missed anything major on the board in the past few weeks. Most things are the same, we're not too busy as far as roll calls go but the board is buzzing with lots of new people :-)

I'm doing pretty good, just started my third trimester. And I think its finally setting in and feeling like its going to go by quickly. So I'm trying to read up on birth plans and feeling sooo unprepared but I guess thats probably normal since this is my first :-)

Looking forward to hearing more from you! Take care!
Carrie

BrittneyisaMommy replied to mcgalla's response:
thank you! i am having food aversions and everything! i didnt have that with my m/c so that is awesome :) :):)
Mommy DD 3yo and a DS 1yo. Diagnosed with Endo. after DS was born. Three M/C 9/2010, 11/2010,

mcgalla replied to BrittneyisaMommy's response:
When I first started out I had to keep getting my hormone levels checked because they weren't doubling like my dr said is supposed to happen right after you get pregnant and I was bleeding as well so she thought I might have a miscarriage. But I quickly got terrible morning sickness and food aversions and she told me that was a VERY good sign and meant that everything was probably going to be alright.

So although food aversions are not fun I'm SOOO glad you have them :-)
Carrie

jenkoelenko responded:
Congrats Brittney! That's so exciting!
~Jenna 24 ttc since 2/07, dx'd w/ endo stage IV via lap 06/08, 1 round lupron, 4 rounds of clomid, dx'd w/ PCOS 06/11, starting another round of clomid

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Maria. I'm 24 years old with a gorgeous 2-year-old daughter. When I was 12 I got my first period, and it all started. Pain so severe I&...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.