Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
acck
Cjbetty posted:
Sorry I havent been on lately, i have been so busy with work, school, children! I had my first Lupron shot 1 month ago and now I am having really bad bone pain and leg pain, not to mention ovarian pain. I called the gynecologist and she said it wasnt the Lupron and I needed to see my PCP because it probably was something else going on. I have an appointment tomrrow but I am freaking out, has this happened to anyone? My legs hurt so bad they keep me up at night and over the counter meds are not helping

mcgalla responded:
Hey Cjbetty, have you seen you doctor yet, have they figured out whats going on? I'm sorry you are experiencing this pain in your legs and bones. Lupron does affect your bone density which is why they do dexa scans (think that is what they are called) but I haven't taken Lupron so I'm not sure if leg pain is normal for that. Hope you are able to find out what is going on soon and don't panic, (easier said than done) but worrying will only make it worse. Keep us updated on what your dr says! Feel better!
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

*continued from previous discussion So i allowed myself to have a period, and for 2 weeks it was black and tarry, never red. October 1 i started the ...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.