Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Posting and no responds!!
healingmychild posted:
Im wondering what is going on there is nobody responding to the post.Including mine.Many of us women go into this site to get information, support, and some advice.I really feel that its sad that the post stay there and nobody responds.
Laparoscoopy'09 found Endo,removed left ovary.Painful periods,lot pelvic pain,painful sex.

Anon_63220 responded:
felt the same myself. I quit posting a month or two ago. Some posts would get answers and others not. I found my support on other sites if needed.

mcgalla responded:
Hey Healing, so sorry posts have not been getting responses. Our administrators have been trying to keep up with posts but have had some personal family stuff to deal with lately. I've been trying to keep up myself and will try my best to keep responding. Remember we can all offer support and help so feel free to respond to other's posts as well with any advice or help you can offer.
Carrie

healingmychild replied to mcgalla's response:
I have been responding to some when I notice that some aren't getting responds if I can I will. But some I really haven't experince or don't know any information. So if I relate to some I will if I can.But sorry to hear u are the only one responding to the Post.Hopefully you get help too.
~Healing
Laparoscoopy'09 found Endo,removed left ovary.Painful periods,lot pelvic pain,painful sex.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and live in Atlanta GA. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis and vestibulitis. I was widowed at the age of 23 and went through a...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.