Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Are we all alone here??
healingmychild posted:
Usually sombody from the site would respond.I thought they would monitor the post that come in.But I think that there is no one watching.Its sad because this is a site to get support and to find information.I also have found another site that responds to my post and I have found so much information and support now that I am getting ready to have my hysterectomy.But I started here when I first was diagnose with Endo and the girls gave me lots of support now I dont see they are in the site anymore??I hope someone looks at this WebMD site and see if its still active.
Laparoscoopy'09 found Endo,removed left ovary.Painful periods,lot pelvic pain,painful sex.

amandapauls responded:
ive had the same issue i havent anyone post in months on anything of mine

Spotlight: Member Stories

Dx with stage IV endometriosis in 2010, had ovary removed. Endometriosis found in appendix, ureter, uterus and 14 cm cysts. Umpteen rounds of BCPs, 1s...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.