Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Can somebody help me with this please?
Wpooh27 posted:
was wondering if anybody could tell me what causes a women to feel like she has a baby kicking on the right side of her stomach when she is not pregnant. Also alot of pain in the stomach area as well. Any help would be great thanks.

mcgalla responded:
Hi and welcome to the board! Sorry you are experiencing pain and some unpleasant symptoms. The only thing I can suggest would be to see your doctor about it. Your symptoms could really be anything at this point so the best thing to do is make a dr appt and give them as many details about how you feel as you can.

Let us know if we can be of any further help.
Carrie

jenkoelenko responded:
I agree with Carrie. It sounds like some sort of muscle spasm, but it could be caused by almost anything at this point. Best thing would be for you, or whomever this is happening to, to go and see a doctor. Good luck! Let us know if we can help you out with anything else or if you have more questions!
~Jenna 24 ttc since 1/07, dx'd w/ endo stage IV via lap 06/08, 1 round lupron, 4 rounds of clomid, dx'd w/ PCOS 06/11, more clomid, m/c 9/2011 - my sweet little angel

BrittneyisaMommy replied to jenkoelenko's response:
hey there. i dont know what it could be... but maybe gas? i have gas that you can follow through my belly... it starts at the top and it for real looks like a baby if you have ever seen a bigger third trimester baby move in someones belly. and you can follow it right through from my stomach on down. it can be QUITE painful too. but hey that is me. i would call the doc if i were u just to see what he or she says
Mommy DD 3yo and a DS 1yo. Diagnosed with Endo. after DS was born. Three M/C 9/2010, 11/2010,

Wpooh27 replied to BrittneyisaMommy's response:
thanks so much i appreciate that. I will get it checked out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and teach 5th grade. I was diagnosed with PCOS in April 2009, also suspected endometriosis, 1st Lupron injection 06/09, 2nd Lupron i...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.