Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Monday/Columbus Day roll call
mcgalla posted:
Hey there ladies! Its been rather quiet on the board lately as far as roll calls go. Hoping that is because you are all feeling really well I've been feeling pretty good lately as far as endo goes but I'm sure thats because of my pregnancy. It is definitely not easy but it is a nice trade off to deal with aches/pains during pregnancy rather than endo problems. But lately I keep thinking about how things are going to feel after the baby comes and my period starts up again and I'm not looking forward to dealing with that especially because I hate taking bcps. Hopefully when my period returns it won't be as bad as I'm afraid it will be but right now I should probably start thinking about how I want to deal with it when it does. I'm 37 weeks today so I'm getting close to my due date!

How are you all doing? Wishing you painfree days/moments this week!
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Dx with stage IV endometriosis in 2010, had ovary removed. Endometriosis found in appendix, ureter, uterus and 14 cm cysts. Umpteen rounds of BCPs, 1s...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.