Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Halloween Roll Call!!!!
mcgalla posted:
Good morning ladies and Happy Halloween! For anyone new to the board we like to post a roll call from time to time (I try to post one weekly if I can) so we can share our thoughts, feelings, frustrations with endo, and even share good news as well. As always you can post individual questions/concerns as a separate discussion if you like.

So how is everyone feeling today? Anyone have any plans for Halloween or did you do something for it over the weekend?

My due date is today so I'm officially 40 weeks pregnant, woohoo! I made it! So now I'm just sitting here waiting for baby boy to arrive .
Since getting pregnant I took up knitting and sewing for a hobby and it was quite hard at first but I'm starting to get the hang of it. And it made me think this morning how hobbies could really help us all with endo! It can serve as a distraction to the daily pain that some deal with or just give us an outlet, something that we can do that doesn't involve endo to help remind us that we can be strong and put endo in its place by not letting it consume us at all times. For some this will be hard because I know many of you women deal with constant pain at times and life disrupting symptoms but you are all strong and courageous and I know we can overcome the hurdles we face

If you have any hobbies or have been thinking about starting one we would all love to hear about it!

Wishing you all painfree moments/days this week!
Carrie

jenkoelenko responded:
Happy Halloween everyone!

Well, I'm not sure if I will be handing out candy tonight or not... I just sent my hubby off for two weeks for military duty, and I'm not sure that I feel comfortable tonight, seeing as I'm a loner for the next little while... But I'll still have a blast I went out to a party over the weekend as Lucille Ball (kinda fun because I don't need the wig, lol).
Something that works well for me, and something I enjoy, is making cards. I enjoy coming up with my own unique ideas and just letting what little creativity I have flow freely
~Jenna 24 ttc since 1/07, dx'd w/ endo stage IV via lap 06/08, 1 round lupron, 4 rounds of clomid, dx'd w/ PCOS 06/11, more clomid, m/c 9/2011 - my sweet little angel

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Brooke and I'm 31 years old. I had a TAH with the removal of my ovaries at 28. I searched for answers as to what was wrong with me...More

Helpful Tips

How to properly control your Pain
This is a tip on how to control your pain with the pain medications that have been given to you. A general rule of thumb is when you feel ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 87 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.