Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
im so sad
martiesgurl posted:
well the time is here, next wednesday morning im having a hysto.... 3 weeks ago i had a uterine suspension and endo removed plus some stuff for IC. the suspension is horribly painful and the parts need to come out along with my uterus and cervix. im very sad and no one understands me in my family but they are trying... just wanted to let you all kno and i will write more after turkey day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

(I could use some prayers and smiles.)

hollyri responded:
So sorry to read this. I hope you feel a ton better after the procedure. My mom had a suspension, but she also needed a hysterectomy later. She was 31, and she said it was a really hard decision for her. I wish you the best, and like I said, I hope you feel better soon.

What will they do for the IC? Will they do a distension and instill meds? Those do seem to help for a while. Have you tried the IC diet? It's a bit of a beating, but it does help. I hate the fact that I can't have cranberries though because they are my favorite fruit. And this time of year, everyone has cranberries on the table. *sigh* But it's easy to follow once you figure out what you can handle.

Keep us posted on how you're doing.
~Holly

mcgalla responded:
so sorry Sadie that you are going through this and that your family is having a hard time being understanding. Wishing all goes well for you and definitely saying prayers for you! Hugs
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Brooke and I'm 31 years old. I had a TAH with the removal of my ovaries at 28. I searched for answers as to what was wrong with me...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.