Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
im so sad
martiesgurl posted:
well the time is here, next wednesday morning im having a hysto.... 3 weeks ago i had a uterine suspension and endo removed plus some stuff for IC. the suspension is horribly painful and the parts need to come out along with my uterus and cervix. im very sad and no one understands me in my family but they are trying... just wanted to let you all kno and i will write more after turkey day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

(I could use some prayers and smiles.)
hollyri responded:
So sorry to read this. I hope you feel a ton better after the procedure. My mom had a suspension, but she also needed a hysterectomy later. She was 31, and she said it was a really hard decision for her. I wish you the best, and like I said, I hope you feel better soon.

What will they do for the IC? Will they do a distension and instill meds? Those do seem to help for a while. Have you tried the IC diet? It's a bit of a beating, but it does help. I hate the fact that I can't have cranberries though because they are my favorite fruit. And this time of year, everyone has cranberries on the table. *sigh* But it's easy to follow once you figure out what you can handle.

Keep us posted on how you're doing.
mcgalla responded:
so sorry Sadie that you are going through this and that your family is having a hard time being understanding. Wishing all goes well for you and definitely saying prayers for you! Hugs

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31, a mother to two beautiful girls! Gracie is 9 and Hannah is 6. I have a wonderful girlfriend who is also my best friend and we hope to have ba...More

Helpful Tips

How to properly control your Pain
This is a tip on how to control your pain with the pain medications that have been given to you. A general rule of thumb is when you feel ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.