Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Feeling a little scared...
MandyT28 posted:
Hi ladies,

I had posted about having my Mirena removed for multiple reasons (high bp, headaches, bleeding, pain) and after the removal I started bleeding really heavy which they gave me Provera that didn't work. However I did stop bleeding on my own on 11/19 and I woke up today and surprise I have my period again! I also had my Mirena removed because I wanted to get pregnant again, but at this point I'm really scared of either not conceiving or what bad things could happen if I do. They did an u/s after the removal and said everything looked good my ovaries had good blood flow. But I probably shouldn't have done this cause I know it gets my mind wondering I look at my medical records and I saw the doctor mentioned menstration and other abnormal bleeding disorders. I'm starting to wonder if there might be something more going on than gyno stuff? If someone could give some advice that would be great. I just am so afraid that I will get pregnant and something terrible will happen. My first pregnancy was high risk and I had a csection so I know how scary it is.

mcgalla responded:
If the ultrasound looked good and your doctor didn't mention anything else then I would say to trust that for now. If you feel confident with your doctor then they would mention if they suspected anything else. If you don't trust your doctor then I would suggest finding another one and mentioning everything going on. Or just put your mind at rest and call your doctor's office and schedule an appointment to sit down with them and discuss all of your concerns, mention that you want to ttc and make sure they know all about your previous high risk pregnancy.

Hope this helps and good luck with everything!
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and teach 5th grade. I was diagnosed with PCOS in April 2009, also suspected endometriosis, 1st Lupron injection 06/09, 2nd Lupron i...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.