Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Getting backache even after endometriosis removal
An_241749 posted:
Hi,

I am 25 years old. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in Sep 2011. I had a laparotomy surgery for the cyst removal. My doctor informed me that I had lot of scar tissues and asked me to plan for pregnancy within first 6 months after the surgery. I always wanted to have a baby.

I got 2 regular periods after the surgery.I am getting the same old backaches again and I am feeling so restless. I was thinking that I would conceive this month.. All this backaches coming makes me worry..
Can someone please advise what I should be doing?

mcgalla responded:
I have had lower back/hip pain for years since I started having endo symptoms. It can be a "normal" problem caused by endo. But since there is always a possibility it could be from something else I would suggest either mentioning it to your doctor or try seeing a chiropractor. I see my chiropractor often (usually once a month) and it has helped incredibly with the pain. Most will usually have you get an xray to see if there is any clear problem and then start treating you. Good luck with ttc! I have my fingers crossed for you And keep us updated on how things are going
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Adria, am currently 37 years old. Am married to my wonderful husband, Todd going on 6 years now. I don't have any children of my own but I...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.