Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
clomid side effects
Shanikin posted:
Hi all!

I just started my first round of clomid and I took the pills last week beginning on day 2 of my cycle. I am now on 11 and i am having SEVERE cramping!

Have any of you experienced this? Is this normal?
Shannon - diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis during laparoscopic surgery in March 2011. TTC baby 1 :-)

mcgalla responded:
Hey Shannon, I have not taken clomid but I have read that mild cramping is a normal side effect. But I don't think severe cramping is typical, so my suggestion would be to let your doctor know how you are feeling. It might be totally normal for you but it doesn't hurt to double check with your doctor to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps!
Carrie

hollyri responded:
I think you should call your dr about this one.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Brooke and I'm 31 years old. I had a TAH with the removal of my ovaries at 28. I searched for answers as to what was wrong with me...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.