Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Brandi and Holly
dimples412 posted:
Hi Im not sure if you girls remember me or not but I wanted to stop by to let you girls know IM FINALLY PREGNANT and it happened on its own no help from the drs.I just found out Dec 8th and Im about 5-6 weeks along.I hope you girls remember me.And I will b in touch.

mcgalla responded:
Hey dimples, I'm not sure if I remember you or if you remember me, but either way, CONGRATS!!! Super excited for you and crossing my fingers you enjoy a really easy, wonderful pregnancy! I haven't seen Brandi on here for a very long time, but the last time I did see her on here she was about 6 or 7 months pregnant and I believe she was due in November. Hoping she makes a return in the future

Good luck to you!
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

26 year old writer, designer, and awesome rock star. I've got 2 rambunctious cats. I play the euphonium, I'm addicted to notebooks, my favorit...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.