Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
After Endometriosis
An_242028 posted:
I'm 39 and I just had surgery regarding endometriosis and I was wondering if you are suppose to feel funny after surgery. My body just doesn't seem right. I had a tubal in 1998 using clips and I regret it. Now I'm in a wonderful relationship and can't afford to ivf and I'm miserable. Advice Please!!!

hollyri responded:
When was your surgery? It might take some time to heal completely, and you will think you're all right but your insides still need time. I learned the hard way that even though it might have been a week since the surgery, you should still take things slow. If you're still having problems with the bloating, try walking a bit and drink more water. It should help. Also, call your dr. They'll be able to tell you what is normal and what is not.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa, I am 29 years old and will turn the big 30 this may :) I am married to a wonderful man named Tom and have three beautiful children. A...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.