Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
blocked tubes
An_242285 posted:
HELP! i keep getting pregnant in my fallopian tubes. my husband and i want another child but i must have blockage. my hcg levels are high and i do great until five to seven weeks, then i miscarry.. again. the doctors tell me i need alot of tests and surguries we cannot afford. any other suggestions?

mcgalla responded:
I'm so sorry to hear this keeps happening to you. I wish I had an answer for you but besides testing/surgery I'm not sure what you can do. But that is not to say there isn't anything you can do because I'm a firm believer there is always other options. I would Google or check out amazon and look for books that deal with infertility or ectopic pregnancies. I'm sure there are tons of resources out there with many alternatives to treat this problem. Good luck to you and definitely keep us updated on what you find. If you can't find more info let me know and I will try to find more info on this problem for you as best I can. Wishing you and your husband the best
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Dx with stage IV endometriosis in 2010, had ovary removed. Endometriosis found in appendix, ureter, uterus and 14 cm cysts. Umpteen rounds of BCPs, 1s...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.