Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
things are getting worse for me,
MScheid89 posted:
so i know it's been a while since i have been on her, i have been, i have been seeing a new doctor for the last few months and we have been trying to fight an infection and we have gone throgh alot of treatments and can not seem to get rid of it. not only that but now pain and bleeding with intercourse has started with the last 3 months. My new dr is now very worried and thinks there is alot more going on then just endo. He had me go and have another ultrasound. I have had ultra sounds done in the past and they hurt but this time i just about jumped out of the bed it hurt sooo bad. the tech told me how sorry she was that it hurt but there was alot vesels. I'll have to wait a few days to get answeres, i guess i maybe over reacting but just kinda of a scary thing to go through, has anyone else had problems like this with endo?

MScheid89 responded:
oh and to top it off the first time i went in when i sarted bleed and which i knew wasn't normal (because of the medications i am on stop me from having a period) i had gone it to the er because my first dr wasn't in and they couldn't get me in for a month, the er dr was sooo rude!! told me that i should be coming in her for that and that women have so many parts down there that they just bleed some times and that endo isn't devestating, it isn't like i have cancer or i was about to die. so i ignored the bleeding for a while before going to see this new dr, in which my new dr was upset on that i waited so long and that a dr would treat a patient that way.

amandapuckett replied to MScheid89's response:
have been there and done that. when me and my hubby got married for the first 3 months every time we did anything i wound up at the er feeling like i was bleeding to death and puking and passing out from the pain. the er doctor refused me pain meds and told me it was all in my head and that i was having a period. every ultrasound i have had has been that painful. i'm so sorry you are having to go through this i finally found a good doc it took me years i hope your doc will be a great one for you just remember keep your chin up and thank God for the days you can get out of the bed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

27 years old, dx with endo via lap at age 20. Failed OCP therapy and Depo-Provera. Self-treated with lots and lots of pain meds for six years, but fin...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.