Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Long time update
brandib01 posted:
hello ladies.

some of you know me and some of you dont. i am glad to see new faces and very glad to see some old ones. i am working my way through the posts to get caught up.
i am sorry i haven't been on in a long time but just a quick overview of the last few months. i am/was a admin on this board. i had surgery last march and they found endo on my bladder, bowels uterus, cul de sac are and ovaries. my right ovary was fused to the back side of my uterus, my left ovary was fused to my kidney i think. part of my intestines were pushed up into my cul de sac area. i had 4 cysts and 3 endometriomas so all in all it was a mess. oh and they did d&c.
well it was too much of a mess and to not mess up more by cutting into organs they did what they could and rescheduled mr for another surgery in june. i was on bcp's and did 2 rounds of lupron prior to my second surgery. i went in for an mri the friday before and low and behold i was pg. 18 weeks to be exact so pg during the march surgery... so spent the remainder of my pregnancy going 3 different doctors making sure he was good. well he is. he was born 11/3/11 at 7lb12oz and is now almost 11 weeks old.
he is the love of my life unfortunately i feel my endo symptoms returning but i have o wait until i find a new job since i had to quit by doctors orders for being high risk "you can read my journey until then in my bio".
now that things have settled down with all that i am geeting back into the swing of things..
sorry this is sooo long but i am glad you ladies kept this going so i have a place to come back to.
i hope to get back into it

ttyl brandi
Brandi 27dx'ed.infertile06'w/male factor also-first lap 09'endo stageIV/PCOS/2-m/c08'09'my angels hormone deficient 7 rounds of clomid~~co admin..

jenkoelenko responded:
Welcome back Brandi! Glad to hear that you are doing relatively well and that everything's alright with your handsome little bundle of joy!
~Jenna 24 ttc since 1/07, dx'd w/ endo stage IV via lap 06/08, 1 round lupron, 4 rounds of clomid, dx'd w/ PCOS 06/11, more clomid, m/c 9/2011 - my sweet little angel

mcgalla responded:
Oh yay Brandi you are back! We missed you! Congrats on your new little boy! I had my little guy just a few days after you on Nov 9th Hope you and your family are doing good. Its stinks though that your endo symptoms are coming back. Crossing my fingers it calms down for you
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Adria, am currently 37 years old. Am married to my wonderful husband, Todd going on 6 years now. I don't have any children of my own but I...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.