Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Its been forever
ohbrandy posted:
Hey Ladies. It's been months since I last posted, maybe even a year. I feel like I kinda fell off the face of the planet lol.

Feb 8th I'm havin another lap done along with a hysteroscopy to remove uterine polyps and a D&C. Going to take out endo and most likely diagnosis adenomyosis.

How is everyone?
Deuce!

mcgalla responded:
Hey Deuce, its good to see you on the board again! Wow Feb 8th is soon, good luck with everything. I hope the lap goes well and they are able to remove what they need to and that it helps. Sorry to hear though that you might have adenomyosis. If they do find that you have that what do they do about it? I know very little about adenomyosis but I know some of the other ladies on here have it too.
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Carrie. I'm 29 years old and have an amazing husband! I was diagnosed with endo in 2008 when I had a lap to remove an endometrioma ...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.