Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Tuesday Roll Call
mcgalla posted:
Hey ladies! Long time no roll call, sorry about that. I've been crazy busy and have only had time to check in to reply to some posts here and there. Thanks to everyone for keeping up with posts and helping each other out

So how is everyone doing? Let us know all the good stuff, bad stuff, vent, complain...you know the drill. We are all here to listen and for anyone new to the board feel free to join in on roll calls. Love hearing from you guys and wishing you a painfree week!
Carrie

jenkoelenko responded:
Life's been a bit crazy for me lately... I'm nearing the end of my 2WW. Still healing from my misscarriage. We were planning on buying a particular house and things fell through during the last little stretch... Even though I'm disappointed, I'm okay with it: We were the ones, upon new info, to reject the offer... it didn't feel right, buying that house. I feel good about it. I found out this morning that my Uncle passed away, unexpectedly, yesterday morning. I'm planning on heading over for the service (another state) My work has been REALLY understanding, for which I am extremely grateful. He was a good man, who lived his life to the fullest. He's gone back home, and we were lucky to have been a part of his journey here.
I'm really hoping to see a BFP sometime soon, but if not, I know that I'll see one eventually, in God's good time.
I hope all of you ladies are doing well, living painfree and happy!!!
~Jenna 24 ttc since 1/07, dx'd w/ endo stage IV via lap 06/08, 1 round lupron, 4 rounds of clomid, dx'd w/ PCOS 06/11, more clomid, m/c 9/2011 - my sweet little angel

mcgalla replied to jenkoelenko's response:
So sorry to hear your uncle has passed away. ((Hugs))

Sending lots of baby dust your way and hoping a BFP for you!!
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey everyone, my names Susan.I live in the South Jersey area and i am 21 years old and had endo pain since i was a preteen. I was diagnosed with endo ...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.