Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
kinda bummed...
jenkoelenko posted:
Well, AF showed up today. I know this probably sounds really weird, but we've been trying for over 5 years now (and I'm sick of disappointment and loss....) so I've decided to go about this a different way. Since I miscarried in September, I've decided that by October of 2012, if we are not pregnant or have a baby, that I deserve a "consolation prize". We're going to get an English Bull Dog Puppy! Since I can't seem to get what I really want, I'll get something that I'd really like. This means (to me) that even though it emotionally (and physically) hurts EVERY time AF comes around, at least I'm closer to A goal. Does this make any sense?
~Jenna 24 ttc since 1/07, dx'd w/ endo stage IV via lap 06/08, 1 round lupron, 4 rounds of clomid, dx'd w/ PCOS 06/11, more clomid, m/c 9/2011 - my sweet little angel

mcgalla responded:
It totally makes sense Jenna But I am sorry that AF keeps showing up. Its so easy to get discouraged and it can be sooooo stressful when you keep trying and nothing happens. Have you tried IUI yet? I know some of the ladies on here have gone that route. It is expensive but I don't think it is as much as IVF. Don't give up on your dream to have a baby, it can happen for you and it will be even better because you will know how much it means to you! Thinking of you and sending you hugs and baby dust!!!!

Let us know when you get your little english bull dog puppy!! they are such cute dogs!!
Carrie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Jennifer, I was diagnosed with endo in September 2010 when I had my first lap, but I've been dealing with the agonizing pain for about...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.