Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Wed Roll Call- Welcome Newcomers!
mcgalla posted:
Hey ladies! How is everyone doing this week? It looks like we have a lot of new women on the board so welcome to everyone. Its always nice to have new people to chat with, bounce endo remedies off each other, or just vent to one another. To those who are new I like to post a roll call once a week (or a month if I get busy) to keep up to date with everyone and create a place for us to just drop a line or two to talk about how we feel, vent our frustrations with endo, or even share something positive. So everyone is free to comment and share. Sometimes I get busy and time gets away from me so if you haven't seen a roll call in a while feel free to post one yourself!

So I have been feeling pretty good lately. A little hormonal though, so I'm not sure what that is about but I'm starting to think maybe my period is going to return soon. Its been 3 months since I had my baby boy so I'm not sure how long I will be without a period but I certainly am not looking forward to it returning just yet!

Wishing you all pain free days this week!
Carrie

amandapuckett responded:
hey! i'm on of the new ones. i have a question though. i had surgery 15 days ago to remove endo and my tubes. is it normal to be hormonal after that.

mcgalla replied to amandapuckett's response:
Hey Amanda, Since surgery can definitely take a toll on our bodies its pretty normal to feel hormonal afterward. I know I felt that way after I had my lap. If you have any concern about being too hormonal or emotional definitely talk to doctor about it just to make them aware of it and they may be able to give you more details about reasons why you are feeling like this. Good luck with the recovery process and take advantage of all the help and rest you can get during this time
Carrie

amandapuckett replied to mcgalla's response:
thank you i found out that i have the b12 deficiency anemia so that may have something to do with it. and i'm feeling really good since surgery other then my left ovary still hurts, will my tubes being completely removed cause hormone levels to change

mcgalla replied to amandapuckett's response:
Glad to hear you are feeling pretty good since your surgery . I did a little research and you shouldn't have any change to your hormone levels if you had just your tubes removed. The tubes just carry the egg after being released from the ovary so it won't affect your hormones. Hope you continue to feel well and your left ovary stops hurting!
Carrie

amandapuckett replied to mcgalla's response:
thank you for doing some research for me i haven't had time to. i have been researching autoimmune diseases and leukemia. i had 8 labs done today. atleast they are trying to figure out what else is wrong. thank you so much for caring. i hope everybody is well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa, I am 29 years old and will turn the big 30 this may :) I am married to a wonderful man named Tom and have three beautiful children. A...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.