Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
endo
afrakss posted:
hi am new on bord, i have endo for about ten years now . i had lp and other 3 surgrys , it get better after opration and then comes back agian i can only have my period when am admiterd cus the pain is too much to bare . i have been on lupron for a year now , and my doctor wants me to have anoth opration cus i have fibroids too i now want to have kids now am 38 now and also single. i need ur advice pls .thankx

brandib01 responded:
sorry for your pain.

first of all you should not have been on lupron that long. 3 months at a time is best 6 months at the most.
i just want to make sure your doctor has been doing bone density scans and all that stuff.
since you are single are you going to do donor sperm?
you will need to be off lupron for a while and re-regulate your period before you can move on to getting pg.
are the fibroids bad? could surgery wait?

sorry for the questions but it is best to try to get pg right after you heal and are "all cleaned out" so that is the only reason i would suggest to wait for surgery but only if it is a possibility.
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Maria. I'm 24 years old with a gorgeous 2-year-old daughter. When I was 12 I got my first period, and it all started. Pain so severe I&...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.