Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
GTKY new addition
brandib01 posted:
well good morning ladies.

I am glad to see old faces and new faces however this board has slowed down tremendously and i will take some blame for being MIA during the latter half of my pregnancy. but on to the future now.

GTKY is our getting to know you post. we do this just to keep the groove going and allow our members to feel a little more connected with eachother. we share so nmany negative things that we like to toss in a positive little pick me up every now and then

please still feel free to post any questions or concerns or even just vents seperate. this is not to discourage that. we all know thats still a necessity.

so for today i would like you ladies to post one thing that you are grateful for it could be anything ice cream, cute puppies etc. it could even be for a cute pair of heels.

i am grateful for my beautiful son and how he cries for me when daddy has him somtimes. i feel bad for my hubby but i have to admit it makes me happy that he likes me better lol...for now anyway..

well i hope you all participate if not maybe next time.

pain free days/moments to you all.
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

endo2002 responded:
I am grateful for my loving husband. Dealing with endometriosis since I was 9 years old it means a whole lot to me to have him by my side.
Tabitha

jenkoelenko responded:
I'm grateful for family! A hubby who promised me that if we aren't pregnant by the beginning of October that we will look into buying an english bulldog puppy (consolation prize... but still something to look forward to!), a grandmother who is selling us her house for a STEAL! a MIL that has had 6 m/c's and understands a portion of what I'm going through, and all the other wonderful and unique members of my HUGE family! (including my constantly overly happy 4yr old furbaby, Rolo)
~Jenna 24 ttc since 1/07, dx'd w/ endo stage IV via lap 06/08, 1 round lupron, 4 rounds of clomid, dx'd w/ PCOS 06/11, more clomid, m/c 9/2011 - my sweet little angel

brandib01 replied to jenkoelenko's response:
thats funny my hubby wanted an english bulldog too when we were havving ttc troubles.. i vetoed that since he already used that excuse for the 2 birds. the guinea pig the fish and the ferret lol..

im glad you all have people who understand
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

mcgalla responded:
Brandi- I love it too when my baby just wants me sometimes over his daddy! We have to enjoy it while it lasts because a few years down the road they will be flying into their daddy's arms when they get home from work as boys do!!

I'm definitely grateful for my husband and son! I am also grateful for my car my husband and I used to share a car for several years and finally last year we got another car so I could have mine all to myself!
Carrie

cdiaz4408 responded:
I am new to the group...but I love that my son just started saying mom! Well he says mop but he has been calling me daddy for the last year, so I will take mop!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 19 years old and was diagnosed with dysmenorrhea when I had my first period at age 11 years old. Four years ago, I was diagnosed with endometrios...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.