Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Ruptured Cyst / IVF
Shanikin posted:
Welp, I knew it would happen sooner or later but I suffered my first ruptured ovarian cyst in April. That was, without a doubt, one of the most painful things ever!

We've decided no more clomid rounds, and have started our first cycle of IVF treatments this month. Anyone here had any success with IVF?
Shannon - diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis during laparoscopic surgery in March 2011. TTC baby 1 :-)

mcgalla responded:
Hey Shannon, I'm sorry to hear about the ruptured cyst you experienced. I have had many cysts but have never had one rupture and I hear they are extremely painful. Hope you are feeling better at this point. I don't have experience with IVF but I know we have women with success stories here and I hope they will see this post and share theirs with you! Good luck to you and your DH! Wishing you all the best
Carrie

brandib01 responded:
ooooh yeah i have a couple cysts rupture and mine were definately worse on clomid.
never made it to ivf but that was my next venture.
were yall doing clomid with IUI's or attempting it naturally?

sorry ive been out of the loop again.
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm from Louisiana & was diagnosed with stage 3 Endo in 2006 following my 1st lap! I've had 2 more laps since then & I'm so th...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.