Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
TTC & Endo
jazmynsMYbiscuit posted:
I am wondering about going off the pill (continuous bc) and trying to conceive naturally before medical intervention since my stage 3 endo diagnosis/lap 4 yrs ago for infertility. I had major allergic reaction to Lupron, and just wonder if anyone has been successful with natural conception. Just got married to my 7yr sweetheart and I am getting anxious to start trying again. And would like some insight on what to expect once we go off the pill.

brandib01 responded:
my doctor put me on constant bcp to help me ttc naturally to try and keep the endo as under control as he could.
remember endo is not a "no baby" diagnosis. i conceived my son after 6 years of ttc and a bunch of other stuff w/ stage 4 endo while on bcp's and lupron lol so anything is possible.

you can read my bio pretty much for my story but any questions email me or post. i can help you with little tricks that are supposed to help. or at least improve your chances. but it is suggested to try for 6 months naturally and if no luck seek medical intervention but you do have quite a few options.
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with endo via lap surgery on Aug 6, 2010. I had a large plum-sized "chocolate cyst" on my left ovary, but it's gone no...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.